UpdatedFriday September 10, 2021 byBSC.
The Bethlehem Soccer Club is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the Fall Recreation Program. The club has worked hard to create a safe recreational program for the children in our community.
The program this fall will be returning to the BSC traditional format.
- The program will be 7 weeks in duration, beginning on Monday, September 13th and ending on Saturday, October 30th.
- The cost of the program is $95.00.
- Players will be assigned to age appropriate group teams which will practice during the week and then have a game on Saturday morning.
Regarding practices / games
- The Pre K and Kindegarten age team practices will be led by BSC staff coaches for the first 20-25 minutes, with the remainder of the pactice being led by the parent coaches. Games on Saturdays will be led by the parent coaches.
- For Grades 1 through 10 the practices and games will be led by the parent coaches.
- For current information regarding the Bethlehem Soccer Cub's policies and protocols regarding COVID 19, please refer to the COVID Protocols page on the website.
- Each child will need to bring their own soccer ball, shin guards and water bottle.
- Registrants will receive an email approximately 2 weeks prior to their first practice confirming their spot and providing additional details regarding the program.
The full parent letter is attached below. When you are ready to register click here.