UpdatedFriday September 25, 2020 byBSC.
The Bethlehem Soccer Club is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the Fall Recreation Program. The club has worked hard to create a safe recreational program for the children in our community.
The program this fall will be different from years past due to the guidelines set forth by both New York State and the ENYYSA, our soccer governing body. Please take a moment to review the following list of changes which have been implemented for the fall:
- The program will be 6 weeks in duration, beginning on Monday, September 21st and ending on Saturday, October 31st. The cost of the program has been decreased to $65.00.
- Players will be assigned to age groups which will meet 1 time per week according to the following schedule:
- Monday - Pre-Kindergarten - 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- Tuesday - 1st Grade - 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- Wednesday - Kindergarten - 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- Thursday - 6, 7, 8 Grades - 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday - 2nd & 3rd Grades - 9:00am – 10:15am
- - 4th & 5th Grades - 11:00am – 12:15pm
- All age groups will be capped at a predetermined # of players. Please understand this is a necessity to ensure the program adheres to the guidelines which have been set forth. There will be a waitlist for each age group after the limit has been reached.
- Weekly sessions will be led by BSC Staff Coaches and assisted by parent volunteers. Each session will consist of a practice period as well as small sided games within the group.
There are a few additional items regarding the program directly related to COVID 19 mitigation protocols which have been mandated and are important to understand prior to registering for the program.
- Players and parent volunteers will be required to complete and turn in the BSC Communicable Disease/COVID-19 Release of liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement prior to initial participation.
- Players and parent volunteers will be required to log into and complete our online Health Survey the day of any activity prior to arrival at the soccerplex.
- There will be a limit of one (1) parent/spectator at this time. No other activity is permitted on the site; this includes parents/siblings/friends playing or walking in other areas of the facility during practices.
- Coaches and parent volunteers will be required to wear masks during the training sessions.
- The players will not be required to wear masks during the sessions; however, it is perfectly fine to wear one if they wish.
- Each child will need to bring their own soccer ball, shin guards and water bottle.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at all fields.
Registrants will receive an email approximately 1 week prior to their first practice confirming their spot and providing additional details regarding the program.
We hope to see you back on the field soon!
Scott Swere, General Manager
Bethlehem Soccer Club