Spring 2021 Recreation Soccer
UpdatedSunday March 28, 2021 byBSC.
The Bethlehem Soccer Club is pleased to announce the opening of registration for the Spring Recreation Program. The club has worked hard to create a safe recreational program for the children in our community.
The program this Spring will be different from years past due to the guidelines set forth by both New York State and the ENYYSA, our soccer governing body. Please take a moment to review the following list of changes which have been implemented for the Spring:
- The program will be 7 weeks in duration, beginning on Saturday, May1st and ending on Monday, June 21st.
- The cost of the program is $80.
- Players will be assigned to age groups which will meet 1 time per week according to the following schedule:
- Monday - Pre-Kindergarten - 5:15pm – 6:30pm
- Saturday - Kindergarten group & 1st Grade group - 9:00am – 10:15am
- - 2nd & 3rd Grade group - 10:30am – 11:45am
- - 4th & 5th Grade & 6th ,7th & 8th Grade Groups - 12:00pm – 1:15pm
- All age groups will be capped at a predetermined # of players. Please understand this is a necessity to ensure the program adheres to the guidelines which have been set forth. There will be a waitlist for each age group after the limit has been reached.
- Sessions for the pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and 1st grade groups will be led by BSC Staff Coaches and assisted by parent coaches. Each session will consist of a practice period as well as small-sided games within the group.
- Sessions for the remaining older groups will be led by parent coaches, with a member of the BSC staff supervising the activities at the fields.
There are a few additional items regarding the program related to COVID 19 mitigation protocols which have been mandated and are important to understand prior to registering for the program.
- Players and parent volunteers will be required to complete and turn in the BSC Communicable Disease/COVID-19 Release of liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement as well as the CDYSL League Waiver prior to initial participation. Both forms can be found here. Once complete, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Players and parent coaches will be required to log into and complete our online Health Survey the day of any activity prior to arrival at the soccerplex.
- All participants - coaches, parent coaches, players, and spectators - will be required to wear masks during the training sessions.
- Limit of 2 parents/spectators per child.
- Each child will need to bring their own soccer ball and water bottle.
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at all fields.
Ready to register? Click back to the HOME page, then Click the REGISTRATION NOW OPEN banner.