2020-21 Academy Registration Is Open
UpdatedTuesday August 18, 2020 byBSC.
Registration for the 2020-21 Academy is open!
The Bethlehem Soccer Club (BSC) is pleased to announce registration is now open for the 2020 -2021 academy season. The club is extremely excited to be back on the fields providing an opportunity for our teams and players to train and compete. While it is great that we can return to the fields, the club’s priority is providing an environment and activities which are as safe as possible for all.
The BSC developed a Return to Play Program under the guidelines provided by both New York State and the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association (ENYYSA), and our activities have been guided by this program. Currently we are running at full training activities while continuing best practices for COVID mitigation. Please keep in mind, this is an ever-changing situation, and the format of our activities may once again become more restricted depending on the local situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some current club changes:
- Our website has been updated to include a COVID Protocols page. It contains all the information regarding our new policies and procedures. We will continue to update it as we move forward.
- You will see many of the policies and procedures surrounding the functioning of the club have been modified, and we expect everyone involved will cooperate and follow the guidelines. Failure to do so will mean exclusion from attending future events. Please read through them, as well as the Parent and Player Responsibilities document.
- The club is required to ask the standard health screening questions. This will be done using our online form and is required before attending EACH practice. You can always find the link on our website on our COVID Protocols page. (Health Screening Form)
- A COVID-19 Release will be required for each player before they begin practicing. This is also found on the Covid Protocols page of our website.
- The club anticipates moving forward with regular programming. All teams will be practicing earlier as soon as there are enough players registered. Being registered includes submitting all documentation as well as making the first registration payment.
- We have lowered the initial payment cost and included more installment payments. The earlier you register, the more time you will have to pay the full academy registration cost.
- However, if at any time modifications are necessary due to COVID-19 complications, refunds will be based on activities and related club expenses incurred through that point in time. This is reflected in our updated Refunds Policy Statement.
We understand this has been, and continues to be, a difficult time. We are committed to providing our families with the opportunity to return to the field as safely as possible and according to the guidelines from NYS and ENYYSA. Please feel free to contact Scott Swere, BSC General Manager, with any questions or concern you may have.
Additional information is available for both the Junior Academy (U8 &U10) and the Academy (U11-U18) programs.
If you are interested in signing up for the program, please register using our online registration system.
Some further details can be found on our Registration Information page as well.