Fall 2021 Rec Now Open
UpdatedWednesday July 28, 2021 byBSC Registrar.
It’s time to register for the fall recreation season. Registration is now open at the club website, www.bscny.org. This coming season's pre-k age cut-off is prior to December 1, 2017. Please pass this message on to your friends and neighbors new to the program, as your word of mouth is the best publicity we have.
On-time registration will end on August 28, 2021. Please sign up as soon as possible! Prompt registration allows us to create teams and divisions in a timely manner.
This season, we will continue with the trainer model used in the Pre-K and K division. For those divisions, practice nights are limited only to one of two nights. You will select the night you wish to practice during the registration process.
The club's recreation program policies for fall 2021 are as follows:
- As mentioned, children registered for the Pre-Kindergarten teams must be born prior to December 1, 2017 and eligible for Kindergarten in fall 2022.
- Divisions are determined by grade. Grade levels may be combined if necessary to create viable divisions. If we are unable to create an "All-Girl" division, you will be contacted regarding options available. We will consider requests to play in a higher division based on talent.
- Payment may be made via credit card or check. Make checks payable to the "Bethlehem Soccer Club". The cost for each child is $95 ($115 if registered after August 28, 2021). Checks should be mailed to Bethlehem Soccer Club, Attention: Recreation, PO Box 305, Delmar, NY 12054
- Consider carefully your volunteer job; make sure it is one you can fulfill. If you have some knowledge of soccer or are willing to learn, please consider being a coach as this is critical to the number of teams we can support. The smaller the player-coach ratio, the better instruction we can provide. Without volunteer coaches, this program is not possible.
- If you do not wish to volunteer, you may opt out at a fee of $45 per family per season (if you are registering multiple children, the fee is only paid once per family. Also please note, academy opt-out fee is SEPARATE.)
- Please choose ONE night your child cannot practice. Practices are held one night a week at 5:30 PM at either the Soccerplex or Elm Avenue Town Park. Games are played primarily on Saturdays, with a Sunday possible due to holidays. Please try to anticipate other activities your child will be involved in during the season (music, other sports, religion classes, etc.). If you become aware of a date change from the one you originally chose, please let us know as soon as possible so we can update your registration.
- We do not honor carpool requests, or requests to be placed with friends/classmates in assigning teams.
- Requests for refunds must be made in writing and postmarked no later than August 28, 2021. Requests should be mailed to BSC, P.O. Box 305, Delmar, NY 12054 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All refunds are subject to an administrative charge.
- Registration for the fall 2021 is now open. Registration is done online via our registration website. Click HERE to start the registration process for your child.
- Please email the RECREATION COORDINATOR (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Practice begins the week of September 13th.
- First Game Day - Saturday, September 18th
- Picture Day – To Be Announced
- Last game of recreation season - Saturday, October 30th